General Lee

BTW, on the Cruise Out
page, that one Roc on the right of the lineup looks kind of like the
General
Lee with the blacked out lights...not a slam...I loved the General :`)
JR

Hey! Thats my General Lee your talkin' about!
I've never thought about it like that, but I can't tell you how honored
I am to have you think that!  Its probably some subconsious longing on
my part to actually own the general lee that brought me to blacking the
front of the scirocco out in the first place!

Take care,

Jared Erlandson

- --