Re: LCD Dash......Can It Be Done??

Hello,

Betreff: LCD Dash......Can It Be Done??

>Could a LCD monitor replace the job of all the analog dials in Mk2
>European Rocco?? (1989 Scala 1.8 KJET Inj......to be a little more
>precise!!)After having a look at the Electrical wiring diagram....

...or you try to get the *original* LCD display for the Scirocco II !!

this display kicks ass (if you like the look of this)
 and I almost bought it but the high price
( 2.000 DM , incl. install)  kept me away from doing it.

As it was so expensive, very little Sciroccos are driving around
with this VW-setup.

It should be still available as an original VW-spare part, but
you will also need a skilled person to put it in and do the wiring....

best regards
Dirk
'83 53b GTX

- --