Re: Slipping Clutch

Heh... you can see if you can loosen the clutch cable. If you have any freeplay
in your clutch pedal, and the clutch is still slipping, then you need a new
one. If there is no freeplay in the clutch pedal, you might be able to loosen
the clutch cable where it goes into the transmission. Just stare at it long
enough and you'll figure it out. You have to turn the nut on the shaft so that
it goes up, and then screw the threaded shaft further down into the black (or
sometimes white) plastic piece.
    GL!
    -Josiah