Re: BMW almost made the New Scirocco, why can't VW?

In a message dated 10/19/98 9:15:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
skerocdriver@juno.com writes:

<< Anyhoo, is this an offshoot of VW or whats the deal. Anybody know?

               Shawn Meze >>
As I recall.... and Dirk or one of the other Euro listmembers will probably
correct me... I think Seat was a company that VW bought a many years ago and
started fitting a couple VW engines in.  I thought it was pronounced SE-OT
though.  Well.. that's all I know.(think)
Dan May
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
- --