Re: LCD Dash: Can It Be Done??

On Mon, 19 Oct 1998 10:18:32 -0700 Brad Sheridan <brads@mindspring.com>
writes:

> So then I should blow sunshine up his ass...-snip-

You told me you were fresh out of sunshine, Brad?  :-P

>-snip-
>simpler first. I am familiar with this stuff, and if he has specific
>questions, he can ask me about it, I don't mind helping out, I just
think
>he should know what he's getting into by planning something like this.
>
>Brad

As much as I hate to say it, "I think Brad is right". I didnt see his
post as one with an agenda to dismay anyone from trying something
exciting and new. Anyone is free to attempt any project they like. When
they post a question which asks how difficult it is to do task "A" and
somebody like Brad replies with his opinion then the poster got the most
honest anwser he could want. Brad never verbally attacked him or called
him names either i'll note. (He only calls me names and attacks me, ive
noticed....Hmm..)

Did I mention that Brad hit the wall HARD and was there? (and I laughed
so hard I almost crashed myself!)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and