Re: BMW almost made the New Scirocco, why can't VW?

On Mon, 19 Oct 1998 14:50:50 -0400 wahl@brutus.columbus.sgi.com (Edward
Wahl) writes:
>VW is now the lower class models of Audi.  I think you'll see more
>interesting cars from Audi and Seat then VW over the next few years.

I just noticed this new brand name yesterday while watching the Rally
cars on the telly. The brittish anouncers pronounced it nothing like its
read, AKA I read it "SEAT" like something you sit on/in. They pronunced
it, "say-eat".

Anyhoo, is this an offshoot of VW or whats the deal. Anybody know?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and