FS MKI &MKII OWNERS

Okay everyone,

     It's Me once again the silent one Keith..... I have a few things
that I need to off load from my stash. Things are happen around here
and it's clean out time one more time.
    I have three items up for grabs and the first person that says "I
want it" and puts green on it get's it.

                    1. 5 inch super TACH from Autometer with shift
lite and pills for the  redline. It also has recall switch.   125.00

                    2.   Kami rear spoiler for the MK1 that sit's on
the rear lip on the hatch, made of the same stuff the MKII spoiler is
made of, It has no mounting hardware but I do have plugs that fit into
the holes ( panel clips )  were the screws would go.       45.00

                    3. Zender front Air dam For the MKII  It is pretty
beat up from curb I'll let this go for 25.00 obo.

All prices DO NOT inclued shipping, it is yours and I can ship
anywhere, anytime and how ever you want it. I have full access to the
world at my finger tips unfortunately I do not get a break on shipping
cost HE HE HE HE

Hey just let me know I live in Sacramento, California

Keith 84 Scirocco-  And yes I have done the big bumper conversion