Re: 3 Lugs

I'm no expert on this, but hey, i've done it in a bind.  just make sure the
other 3 are torqued.  you might want to check them every day, just to be
safe, but i doubt you'd have any problems.  i'd baby the car around corners
though.

	HTH

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

> How unsafe would it be to drive with only 3 lugs on of my tires?  I ask
> because One of my lugs is stripped and I won't be able to get a new one
> till friday.  But I nee to drive a bit before then, but i don't want my
> wheel falling off AGAIN while driving.  TIA.
>

> Rich Deede
> University Of Delaware (Communications)
> 1987 Scirocco 16v
>
> "Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
> the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin

- --