From: TBerk16@aol.com
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: BMW almost made the New Scirocco, why can't VW?
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 01:42:01 EDT

I was checking out the latest Euro Car mag and I saw the new BMW
mini-coupe. I
think it's an M. It's based on the new roadster they had developed and it
was
pretty nice. Kinda funky looking in the front but hey, that's what
'branding'
is all about.

Any-who, I was thinking it almost made a good, updated Scirocco.

Check it out.

TBerk
- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------