It's alive and doing well! I triumph

I got the new fuel pump in the car today and after another small spill of fuel
I got it hooked up and the fuel shot several feet across the driveway so I
knew I was in good shape! I got it connected up and wired up and after
remembering that I did not have the air bellows fastened (it let me know
immediately by blowing it off) I tested the pressure and it was good.

So I started it and it is running well! very well. it is not as hard to start
when cold. it is difficult but not hard. improvements!!

thanks for the help. I am going to drive it work tomorrow. cross fingers

Ken
- --