Re: 8v 2.0 L vs. 16v 2.0 L

>I was just trying to make the point that the last time that tread crept up
>it ended dragging on with this monsterous debate between the 8v guys and
>the 16v guys...I mistakenly got myself in the middle of it lasttime
>too....
>
>There will always be people who are "16v or die" and vise-versa...but when
>these debates happen people seem to forget that we all drive roccos and
>shouldn't give a shit!!!!
>
>Eric

True- to both comments.  But remember we do get new subscribers who may
know nothing about one, the other or both motors.  So maybe there can be a
thing in scirocco.org (about 8V and 16V)or when they ask we can reply back
via private email.

JohnÝWorden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84Ý Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)
- --