Re: 16" rims for VW?

They are aftermarkets and they didn't fit.
As A. Bjorkheim told me, the Hondas, some of them,
might have 56.1mm hubs AND the VWs are 56.5mm hubs.

I am gonna see if I can get them reamed out.

Regards.

Stv/ Stephen
stv@cyberdude.com

88 8V Scirocco - daily driver
86 8V GTI, full options - ONGOING project

*** To ERROR is Human, To REALLY SCREW things up, You NEED a computer!!!
***

Owen wrote:

> > Will 16"rims for For Integra or Honda Civic fit my 88 VW 'Rocco?
> >

> > Regards.
> >
> > Stv/ Stephen
>
> Are they factory wheels or aftermarket??
>
> Owen
> 87 16v
> http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

- --