Paint procedures?

I'm about to give my rig a new paint job. I've never shot paint before if
anyone has any tips PLEASE let me know. I'm using a single stage paint and
some very nice primer. So far I plan to shoot the hood, fenders,doors and
hatch off the car. My windsheild is cracked so I'll pull it durring painting.
How hard are the side windows to remove? Does anyone know whether I should use
a flex agent (I'm not painting the bumpers but the car does have the 16v body
kit). BTW this is a garage paint job, which for me is ok because I never plan
to show the car. I just want good paint not the best, just good. =-)
Thanks for any input
Nate
- --