Re: SV: NonROC... What VW dreams R made of

In a message dated 10/16/98 10:22:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
scirocco@mail.bip.net writes:

<< I just wonder what this has to to with a Scirocco mailing list.
 Ok if someone shares adds in Sciroccos, tries to sell things
 himself (non-scirocco) or even has other questions but sharing
 adds on other cars ????

 Roland Johansson >>
Well WHY don't we all talk about GOD some more.. or how about what music we
all like.. or how about the fact that I'm REALLY constipated right now!!!!
JEESH.  This drives me nuts.  Where you when God was the topic Roland???
I've asked before if we could keep the off topic shit off the list and I got
BLASTED by many of you for "telling you all what to talk about"  and I
conceded to the idea of just deleting topics that don't interest me.  I even
noted in the subject that it was a NON Scirocco post.  I've never heard
anybody ask for this list to be SCIROCCO ONLY... as we have quite a few people
on this list that don't own scirocco's and need help on their Gti's or
whatever.  I have NO problem with that.  If you don't appreciate the fact that
I helped to advertise probably the most sought after VW (IMHO) to my fellow
list members then.... well, i'm not gonna say it.  If that post WAS completely
out of line then I'm not going to be on this list much longer.
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4(forsale so I can buy another VW... not a scirocco)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
- --