Avoid points on your license!!

Hey Guys, I am unsure if this is true, but I got it from a friend of mine
today, check it out:

This procedure *should* work in any state. Read it and try it, you have
nothing to loose but the points in your license.

If you get a speeding ticket or went through a red light or whatever the
case may be, and you are going to get points on your license, then there is
a method that may ensure that you DO NOT get any points.

When you get your fine, send in the check to pay for it -- and if the fine
is say $79, then make the check out for $82 or some small amount above the
fine. The system will then have to send you back a check for the
difference, but here is the trick! ---DO NOT CASH THE CHECK!!

Throw it away!  Points are not assessed to your license until all the
financial transactions are complete. If you do not cash the check, then the
transactions are not complete, but the system has gotten its money so it is
happy and will not list you as delinquent!.

Cool eh?
Paul Hanley

- --