RE: Side markers - the Next Generation.

Mine are wired directly in line with the running light circuit.  This way
the markers light up anytime the lights are on and they blink with  turn
signals.  The cool part is that they blink out of synch with the turn
signals.

If anyone is interested in how to do this I can go check the wiring and
post it.

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop