Re: WIPEOUT... Doh!

On Fri, Oct 16, 1998 at 12:47:27AM -0400, VWN8@aol.com wrote:

> Damages were as follows: one curb chiped and
> discolored with tire markes,
> 	one rim (Eurospec Essen) 5in of lip of rim missing
> 	trailing arm one inch narower

Anyone know what the width between the trailing arms should be? I did
something similar (bumped the rear wheel against a curb while having fun
in a parking lot), and am unsure whether I have a bent stub or a bent
trailing arm. Actually, I do know that the stub is bent, I did the check
shown in the bently with a caliper and a square, the deviation is about
twice what bently says is the max allowable.

Dan
- --