Re: Sema in Las Vegas

      My partner Brian and I will be going also.  We will be there for
the first 2 days of the show, Tuesday and Wednesday, the third and
fourth.  We will be staying at Circus Circus and the rooms are in my
name.  We will most likely be driving my GLX, although if a couple of our
friends decide to go also, we may take my partners 98 yellow DE as well.
       I know that Adrian and Brad from VW Sport are going to be there.
AMS is not having a booth this year.  Neuspeed is bringing their Golf IV
and there Passat 1.8t.  I know that Jeff and Jeremy from Velocity will be
there all week as well.  Talking to Aaron Neuman, he seemed to think the
New Beetle was going to be the car to have this year and that a lot of
the manufacturers were going to have them there as demo cars.
    Maybe we can all meet up somewhere that week.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe