From: "Owen" <rabeys@cadvision.com>
To: <GUIDO.DAVID@PALO-ALTO.VA.GOV>, <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: Rear Wiper Switch?
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 11:17:48 -0600

he he, that reminds me of when i first got my rocco, couldn't find how
the
damn thing worked either.  just push the stalk away from you instead of
towards you.  Once you do that,  the nozzle will spray and the wiper will
go untill you let go.  then the wiper will go on every 10 seconds or
something.  the only way to turn it off it to push the stalk away from
you
again.

HTH

Owen