Re: it is the fuel pump????

If, when you take off the banjo fitting and jump the relay, fuel doesn't come
spraying out of that pump like crazy, splashing everything in sight, and voltage
is definitely reaching the pump, and fuel is definitely reaching the pump, you
need a new pump for sure!
    -Josiah (this is not, by the way, the proper or recommended way of testing a
fuel pump! (laugh))