Re: Monroe struts

FYI, I use Monroe's on my street cars, they are an OK strut, they
sure are cheap, and who can bitch about a lifetime warrenty?

I did buy my own spring compressor, and I trade them in every year or
two so the car has that "new strut feel" all the time.

Parts America has the best price on Monroe's here in SE Pennsylvania.

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chair
78 DSP VW Scirocco regional champ 94, 95, 97, 98
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
"1997 Rookie of the Year" Linda's Speedway
Ugly 78 Scirocco , needs a motor  FOR SALE!!!!
80 Scirocco-S  copper, getting a 1.8L next week
- --