IT's Alive!!! but why?

I went and played with the rocco some more. I tested the fuel pressure- 75 psi
closed, like 38 open- good numbers- and now it has fuel at the injectors. so I
buttoned it up and tried to start her up.

and it started and died. and started and died. and finally, it stayed running!
I readjusted the timing and the idle and it is acting like nothing ever
happened. so what the hell happened to it and what did I do to fix it?

I am so confused. happy, but confused. it just died with no warning and
started running again with no warning. perhaps I need to call linda blair- it
may be possessed.

PS is 90$/per for the black factory GTI wheels, unused new in the box, a good
deal?

Ken
FS 4 93 Mustang LX 5.0
ES (not yet) 85 Wolfie 8v