From: DerRocco <rocco@friko5.onet.pl>
To: "scirocco-l@scirocco.org" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: A few questions about VW
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:31:14 +0200

Hello.
 I'm new here so I have many questions.
I'm the owner of the MK1 Scirocco ('78) - stock (for now).

Questions:

Does anybody have any informations about the DT engine (it's engine from

Passat and Audi 80)?
The most important questions are:
                    Can I put the 2.0L crank (90.5mm stroke) into this
engine?
                    Can I overbore the engine to 82.5mm?
Does it fit?

Does anybody knows something about putting the bigger brake discs. I
know that calippers has to be replaced.
But any informations about this swap will be helpfull.

Maybe someone have informations about sway bars for MK1 Scirocco. I'm
looking for 22 or 25 front swaybar (which one is better?) and 28mm rear
swaybar.

Thanx in advance
Rocco

- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------