Re: zender parts fs, (fwd)(fwd)(fwd)(fwd)(fwd)(fwd)(fwd)(fwd)(fwd)

>PC Handyman wrote:
>
>> ZENDER Ground Effects for VW Scirocco, complete front & rear spoiler, Left &
>> Right side skirts, plus custom front spoiler and rear wing., $450.00, (714)
>> 530-3224
>> Location: Garden Grove, CA

I don't know ANYTHING about the abovementioned stuff. I just ran across it in
the www.traderonline.com site and I thought I'd be nicey nicey and FWD it to
youz guyz. I'd suggest you call the number above if you are interested.

- -Noah
- -83 turbo 'rocco  <no zender, but kamei!>
- -83 16v cabbie
- -87 8v gti
http://home.earthlink.net/~pchandyman/vwclubofdurham/photo_gallery.htm

- --