Re: Grill spoiler wanted (Mk2)

yes, US lights do make it hard to fit.  i don't know how you would do it,
but i guess it has been done.  the way it's moulded doesn't allow it to fit
very well over the us lights and the light frame.  I have a red one on my
car right now, that i may get rid of in the future for a bonrath one (wraps
all the way around the signal lights for a nicer look).
I'll keep you in mind for the future.

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

> Hey guys,
>
> I'm looking for a grill spoiler for my '87 16v...   a nice used one
> would be great.  If I can't find a used one I'll get a new one of
> course...    and I prefer red but will paint if necessary.  Does it
> matter that I still have US spec lights?
>
> Thanks
>
> John
>
> '87 16v Scirocco
> and lots of other stuff