Re: Strange Starter Behavior

>   Also, for those of you who are just having these sluggish starter
> symptoms, clean the battery terminals. As it starts to get cold(for those
> of you not in SoCal:) ), poor grounds and battery wires, corroded
> terminals, and weak batteries really hurt the starting ability on these
> cars. And if you haven't upgraded the grounds yet, shame on you!

    I just wanted to add that after doing the clutch, in which I had the
transaxle out and the ground strap undone, I have since had better
starting.  I think just by taking the ground wire out and putting it
back in I must have made better contact cuz the starter seems to turn
around much faster now.  Just thought I should share that with people
who are having starter problems, or other electrical gremlins.  And
yes, I do plan to upgrade to larger wiring, but for now everything
seems to be working fine  =)

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79

- --