re: clarify

> - who, to your surprise, are not just 16 year olds engaged in a
pissing
> match of horsepower and top speed.

HEY i resent that! im 16 and i own a scirocco but im not like that. in
fact it is very hard to go through with owning a scirocco or a VW for
that matter because of the persecution from peers about how puny and
slow my car is, i still love 'em though(VWs). although they all own
camaros(which are only good for beating on in my opinion).  i actually
think owning a scirocco in itself is an expression of individualism.
~cory

==

elf