Re: Goodbye.

We'll miss you, but isn't there any other way you could sign on to the
list from some other account, like yahoo mail or hot mail, or something
like that.  We hate to see you go.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin