was Re: zender parts fs, (fwd), now: Plug for Traderonline.com

>i have a few questions about this kit:
>are you yourself selling this? this is used is it not?
>are there any web sites that might show a rocco wearing it? how many
>sections are there total?
>-TIA
>Cory

    No clue. I just cut and pasted it from the www.traderonline.com website.
They have been around here in printed form forever, so they have a BIG ad base.
I have seen many a cooooool VW for sale there. (Actually, I found my turborocco
on there... just 45 miles from my home!)

- -Noah
- -83 Callaway Turborocco... .. . Dog will hunt!
- -83 16v Cabbie
- -87 8v Gti
- -see my cars @:
http://home.earthlink.net/~pchandyman/vwclubofdurham/default.htm