Re: Front struts...

At 07:46 PM 10/12/98 -0400, Bonnie E. Muscavitz wrote:

<excerpt><bigger>I'm replacing my old original strut inserts with  a pair
of monroe sensa-tracks... anybody use these.  I know that i should  have
gone with boges or newspeeds.. but i don't have that kind of money.
Does any one know how difficult it is to have them changed??  i have
heard  two thing, actually conflicting things... #1 i have heard that the
springs have  to be compressed, and #2 that the springs don't.  I need to

</excerpt>

   Front springs need to be compressed, rears don't.

Gerry
- --