Shawn (just to get your attention)

Sorry man, noslight intended and no garbage more than necessary intended
either.   I tend to agree with you about the religion debate in an
otherwise secular setting.   When I saw it about to happen on the list,
I had to roll my eyes, until I couldn't resist any longer.
Incidentally, had you read the rest of the paragraph you'd find out that
I had no such religious experience and am basically of the same mind you
are, just a little less irked.   Again, no slight intended.   Don't
leave the list either, you've got too much good input for the rest of us
novices here.

- --