Re: 16v heads - 2.0 or 1.8(ceramic coating the manifold??)

<< Just curious as to what caramic coating the intake manifold does for you?
 keeps the heat out from the incoming air??

exactly !!! keeps your intake cooler etc. i have EVERY part on my race car
ceramic coated it does  a couple things for each item . example when you
thermal coat the pistons and coat the walls , ceramic coat the head and valves
it creats a VERY hot pocket and burns the fuel much better . my rods are
cermic coated as well to keep them cool as well as my  crank  of which does
the same thing. i even ceramic coated my Turbo of which i just got.
- --