Motor Mounts for 87 16V

Hello,
	I am planning to change all of them on my Scirocco (87 16V)
I talked to my mechanic who indicated that the right one needs to have
the timing belt removed to accomplish the swap. Is that correct? If not,
is there something I can tell him(a procedure correction maybe) to do it
without a timing belt removal.

And should I change all of them at the same time or can go with one at a
time. I have this terrible vibration at idle, and I also suspect this
vibration to be causing a lot of idling and acceleration problems.

I do know about them being available prepressed. I would be buying them
that way.

thanks

Pushkar

- --