78 For Sale

Last time I posted a for sale, you all laughed at me.  But I'll try
again on a different car.

I have a white '78, black cloth interior, faded to green at spots.
Driver's seat torn (aren't they all)
car ran fine until motor seized.  Everything works, just needs a new
engine.
The body and sub-frame are solid, but has a TON of surface rust, so
it needs some bondo work and a paint job.  The paint went bad and
peeled at many spots.  Also has a couple hail storm dents.

Anyone around Allentown, PA looking for a cheap ride, say $200?

If i don't sell it as is, I will drop a 1.8L in it and go from there.
Maybe I'll make it a dirt car or hill climb car???
Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chair
78 DSP VW Scirocco regional champ 94, 95, 97, 98
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
"1997 Rookie of the Year" Linda's Speedway
Rusty 78 Scirocco daily driver, needs a motor
80 Scirocco-S  copper, needs a motor
- --