clarify

Seems as though I've been misundersood, not the 1s time.

When i originally posted about everybody modifying their cars the same
way, I guess what I SHOUD have said was:

One person asks about trannies.

Everybody else will come in with oh yeah, I changed mine too, to a
______.  I worked on it for 2 weeks but now I get 1 more rpm out of it,
2 more mph, but gas mileage went down 0.2345678%.

Then the original writer will come back with something like: really? I
never thought about that,  guess I'll modify mine too.

Now that person may not do the exact same modification, but it seems
everybody has all changed out the same original piece though maybe not
all to the same NEW REPLACEMENT piece.

If one person has modified a minute bolt, chances are there's someone
else who has done the same modification.  Perhaps not the same bolt, but
a similar procedure.

This has been my observation, and I've answered a few personally back
about this, but as i'm still getting asked about it, it is easier to do
it this way.

Now that I've grown older I'm not as "power" driven as when I was
younger.  The changes to my own Scirocco are all necessary save for 2.

1. Paint job. Standard. Needs it.
2. Muffler. Nothing fancy.  Needs it.
3. Headliner.  Needs it.
4. Rear main seal/brake cylinder.  Standard.  Needs them.
4. Wiper blades.  Standard.  Needs them.
5. Tires. Pirelli.  Needs them.
6. Stereo. Sony CD.  Want it.
7. Window tint.  Standard. Want it.

Joe