clogged brake line

i was bleddin the brakes on one of my cars today, and on the last one, we
couldnt get it to pull any  fluid through the last line....

we were bleedin them the old fashioned wawayy via the pedal method
;)....the master cylinder and proportioning valve are fine ...after that
i'm not sure where the clog/blockage lies......

would it be possible to create enough pressure using a vacum bleeder?...or
possibley using a compressed air line .....or would it be best just to
disassemble the line till i find which section is clogged?

dave

- --