Re: 6th Annual Oktoberfest..onthe way home help....

was a cool show, anyways heres the scenario..(16v)

driving, click click, (LARGE cloud of white smoke behind car, in
the car, around the car). Don't have oil pressure but water temp was
normal and oil tep was 130. So I pull over and we all take our turns
looking at my oil soaked firewall and header, scratch our heads and
proceed on.

So the rest of the 200 miles we sto a few times, i'm not loosing any
oil, temps cool down to 120 at night and i'm keeping it around 3krpm
just incase its a high pressure leak. I theorize that if it was
something major i'd have lost all oir or pressure and heard/ smelled
some more bad news. But I didn't so I think..(i can't get under the
car to look) but maybe that click click was road debris I ran over
and i punctured an inner cv boot and the oil in it splashed all over
the downpipe?

I felt really sory for the Nugget Yellow Corrado behind me, looked
like someone took a mister filled with oil and sprayed his car.

oh well that's all that happened, at least I didn't get pulled over
and searched for drugs again.

..any other things I should look for? this car is running cool and
strong...

Ryan
..green rocco goes in the shop tomorrow for a complete fiberglass
fix and respray..next show I get make the asshole at this show eat
his words of " Of course my car won, the other one was all beat to
shit"

Ryan
> Thank you all so very much for helping make my last show while President of VOSA such a success.....I was proud of
> Club H2o GCC and the guys and gals that travel 200 plus miles to be part of a show....some folks even brought two
> cars!  See ya in November in Houston and............again, THANKS A MILLION......It made my day!
>
> dale (lame duck President of VOSA)

- --