ICQ#'s List

Here it is boys, for those of you that don't have ICQ go to www.icq.com,
do what you got to do, then add these numbers to your list.  You must
have WIN95/98 for ICQ. ;-)  That was for you Meze ;-)

Andre Bjorkheim- 			#266870
balance(Percy Oaks)- 			#15953751
Riley McDowall(Star Child)-		#6176218
Alex Ting- 				#19613213
William Slayton(C-man)-			#14493201
Verne Harris(Fnugen)-			#20566258
Ian-					#1941132
John C. Worden-				#1527476
Jon Van Vuren-				#2293602
Josiah Erikson-				#19968728
Jason Brunberg(The Mad Bastard)-	#3948007
Roccet-					#11858137
Owen Rabey(Oates)-			#9252897
The Potter's(God&his Wife)-		#5563917
Tim Ebling-				#1464282
Jason@scirocco.org-			#12106751
Jody Bailey-				#16886831

I tried to put up names that everyone recognizes.  Thanx for your
this to scirocco.org somewhere in the list members section. I will throw
this up on my web page too(addy at the bottom), so keep e-mailing if you
haven't yet given me your number, I will keep it updated.

- --
Jody Bailey
85 Scirocco 8v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/6866/
"It's not what you are, but what you don't become that hurts." -Oscar
Levant
- --