Re: the continuing cold start valve saga (solved, I think)

> Now it's time to figure out how to use the cold start valve for enrichment
> without activating the starter.
>
> Anyone have an idea????

    Hehe, being an EE graduate a Diode comes to mind.  Pop it in
there on the red w/blk wire to the cold start and then tap it with
a jumper wire between the diode and the valve.  Then when you flip a
switch to get the cold start to operate the zener diode will prevent the
starter from cranking, at least I think.  But then you need an alternate
ground wire on the cold start too.  Could be easily done...

  Andre'
  Neon Green 79

- --