Re: Where?

speaking of colors, I realized just how lucky I am last weekend, a
guy stopped by the Club H2O tent where I was chilling and told me
that he and the prev owner of my bright-ass green car were buddies
and he talked the guy out of painting it bright orange..bleah I can
just see the sunkist sponsorships rolling in though!

Ryan