Re: Where?

On Fri, 9 Oct 1998 14:12:28 -0500 (CDT) joesasser@webtv.net (Joe Sasser)
writes:
>I don't understand.  From what I've read on here so far, everybody all
>seems to b modifying their Roccos the same way!

Not really. Look closely and you will see that even tho it may look like
everyone is doing the same mods, they arent. There are certain things
that alot of people share a liking for. Is this what you mean?

>Where is the individuality?

Look close dude. You will soon see that there no 2 Roc's alike.

>What's so great about a Fuba antennae?

Do you know of a better looking, and better functioning antenna?? Its
unique to VW's so it basically belongs on them.

>I guess i just don't get why everybdy would go to all the trouble to
make
>each others car like everybody else's?

I guess not dude. Some of it may be that there are limited to what
aftermarket products are available. I don't exactly understand what it is
that your seeing in our cars all look the same. I assure you that they
are not the same. Similar, but not the same.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and