Re: Where?

If you look closely at the Scirocco, you will see that the car is unique.  It represents a very small percentage of all cars on
the road....of the six we have in our local club, the mods go in all directions and represent a whos who of aftermarket
tuners...........however, they do all have the very distintive fuba....go figure

dale
86.5 2.0 16v rocco
82 2.1 16v rocco (Zender400 w/NOS)