Re: [TECH] [DTM-style exhaust?]

Tyler Zachau wrote:

> Has anyone here put a single or dual DTM style exhaust on an MK2? I see
> them a lot on GTIs and they look pretty sharp. (DTM = the up-swept exhaust
> tip.) Just curious...

	yep, i bought a scorpion muffler with the dual DTMs on it.  it was made
for a 16V mk2 jetta or golf, but my mechanic got crafty for me and
slapped it on there real sexy-like.

	i no longer have the rocco, but i do have a mk1 jetta, and it is
DTM-equipped.  i think that it looks the mutts nuts <--as they say in
the 'K...go for it!

jason
the mad bastard
- --