Wiring diagram in AutoCAD

Hi everyone,

Owing largely to the fact that I think I have too much time on my hands, I
have painstakingly recreated the wiring diagram for my 1986 8 valve in
AutoCAD.  I even included the multi function indicator and the triple
gauge cluster.  Why, you ask?  Why not, I reply.

Anyways, if anyone would like to have a copy of this, just email me.  I
can also export it into some sort of graphical format, though I think the
file would be pretty big.  If you had access to a big printer, though, you
could probably do up a nice wall chart.

If there's lots of interest, I'll just put it in my web site.

Cheers,
- -- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper
'86 Scirocco - the daily driver