From: Kathy Teulie <104372.1061@compuserve.com>
To: "Alex Ting" <alex@millenniumsolutions.net>,"Wm. Josiah Erikson"
<josiah@gsinet.net>, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Buying a Scirocco... (Fake GTX)?
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 12:00:56 -0400

I wonder if the 83 had a 1/2 year up grade?
Are you going by the build date or the VIN?
All my books list the chage in 84.
Did they do a Wolfsburg and add all the toys?
I know the last mono wipers were cool.
My cars are the newer versions of the MK1 and MK2.
????
I would to get this stuff worked out for my history page.
Thanks.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"

Message text written by "Alex Ting"

I agree.
I've got an '83 with the 1.8, vented discs and monowiper.
The only thing it doesn't have is the big rear spoiler
(but that's on the way).
I've had two '82s, both with NO swaybars, solid rotors,
and the underpowered 1.7.<

- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------