Scirocco owners UNITE!!

Alright, my buddy Carl can be an asshole
sometimes.  He owns an Acura Integra GS-R
and thinks his car is the almighty shit of the
world and persists in giving me constant crap
about my rocco.
For example, I was cruising around the Honda
newsgroup, and I came upon this little contribution
of his to some silly thread.

Read carefully:

In article <6vh9vc$lgh@news-central.tiac.net>,
  obscured@tiac.net (obscured image) wrote:
> OK, my friend insists that he can take me in a race in his UPS truck
> against my 1997 Civic EX coupe.  He told me to meet him at a service road
> in an industrial distric along 128 in Boston.  He *insists* these things
> are fast.  I know the Civic is, well, not very hot, but I mean, come on,
> right?  Does he really have a chance?
>
> obscured image

Of course he doesn't. Those trucks only look marginally fast be the drivers
drive the shit out of them. They aren't geared for speed, and even if they
were, they are equipped with milk-truck engines. Your friend must drive a
Javelin (or a Scirocco) if he thinks his truck is fast. Go race him and
shut
him up.         /\
                  / I \
	    /   I  \
	     !!!!!!!!!!
This was obviously intended to be a personal dig at
me and my vehicle.  I propose that my fellow listers
flood him with emails expounding the virtues of the
VW Scirocco.
Please do not get overly malicious, as he is still
my friend (god knows why), but make sure he gets
the point.
Carl's address: carj@jsanet.com

If anyone chooses to do this, please Cc the message
to me as well, so I know what is going to him.

Thanks.....

Alex Ting (vw spammer)

Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150