Re: Xenon bulbs / U.S. spec lights

a lot of people here in the US buy the cheapo 'blue' tinted lights in
hopes that everyone will think they spend a great fortune on xenon
charged bulbs. So far I have only seen thse on rice buners and dumbo
mustang drivers, All the shops I deal with sell the super-white
bulbs, much like the Mercedes and new Lexuses come with, those are
some amazing bulbs! driving next to a Lexus last night i stayed 1/2
a car length behind him becuase his whites were lightign upthe road
like daylight, and my sealed beams looked pale yellow in comparason.
For the money i'd recommed the super-whites, Xenon charged bulbs
are outrageous in cost..or..

for all you mk2 drivers I know I can get the H4 headlights for like
$22 or $23 bucks a pop, run 80/130s in all 4 and add some fat relays,
that's 320 watts normal and 512watts highbeam!! that's some serious
lighting! so for around 150$ US total you can make daytime at night
plus yo get the H4 light pattern which rocks. As soon as my rieger
getsout of the shop i'm going to slap 4 of these badboys on instead
opting for the expensive euro lights.

Ryan