Re: WHEELS

On Thu, 08 Oct 1998 22:35:02 -0600 "I.Mannix" <mannix@secretignition.com>
writes:

>If only the 5 VWs that beat me at Nationals thought like you! Propogate
>that one, Shawn, if you're successful, I'll thank you publically when
>I win a National Championship on my crappy 13s;).

Id love to see that!
I never said the 13's were crappy. I just have a differient view on the
best wheel size choice VS tires to put on them. :)

>I.Mannix(how about a 225/45-15 - Hoosier makes them!)

The key word here is HOOSIER. its not on my list of things to buy right
now. Maybe in another century or so...

What size is the tire? (Asking is it a 22" or less?)
<I dont do tire size math..>

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and