RE: [mk1][cold start valve][help]

> Leave the thermo time switch connected and repeat the test.  You car does
> not have a hot start pulse relay and because of that the thermo switch
> provides the ground for the circuit.

    Well, I left it on for one of the tests and it didnt work then either.
The reason I used a jumper was to bypass the thermo-time switch cuz the
engine was rather warm.  Plus, I am pretty sure that from other tests the
thermo-time switch that I have is faulty, so hooking it to the plug does
me no good.  I am pretty sure I have to jumper it anyways, at least that
is what the Bentley says.  Thanks for the suggestion though  =)

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79

- --