Re: Total VW coolness

I've been there, man. I came back to the shop after a delivery one night,
and there is this little blonde goddess standing there. "Hi! I understand
you have a scirocco? or something along those lines. "Where is it? " Stupid
bastard I am, it was at home!! ARGGGH! Anyway, there I am, completely
stupified, and utterly dumbstruck. Now, anyone who knows me well knows I'm
rarely at a loss for words, but this was a rare exception. What really
yanks my yoodle is that she works in town here, but I never see her when
I'm driving around in my 'rocco!! Obviously, it sucks to be me sometimes.
Anyway, I'm off to Canada this weekend!! Beware!!
Now, where the hell is my frickin' atlas???

zach
86 8v